Wednesday, November 26, 2008

week 10 assignment

Week 10 Assignment - Online Applications & Tools


Here I am in Zoho Writer composing by blog post. With any luck I'll be able to publish it from here as well. At least that is my goal. And if you are reading this, then I was successful.

Very cool. I like that there are abundantly more features and options than from within the standard blog editor.   tongue_out   ♦♥♣◊

That's it for Zoho for now. This might be one of those learnt tools that I return to after this course is over.

As for the Web 2.0 awards, see my previous post, where I linked to a food related podcast site (Im Cooked) where users could upload and share their own food and drink productions for all to see. I liked that one. Of course, there are some other top ranking sites that I am already familiar with, namely, YouTube, Google Earth, and Delicious, to name a few.


No comments: