Saturday, September 27, 2008

September 27,2008

I was fooling around on Flickr tonight and found it to be very interesting. I was having a hard time trying to figure out exactly what a mashup is though.
From what I have seen on the Flickr site it is used for organizing photos and video clips. I think that this would be good for all of the digital photos that we have of our summer and afterschool programs. It might make it easier to select specific photos for our website.

When I wnet to look up online image generators I found a bunch of sites with very impressive photograpshs.

Again I am not too sure what I am suposed to be looking for or if I am on the right track.

Jennifer I may have to call you with some questions this week.

Sandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy,

The main idea of many of these assignments is just to introduce you to the various web 2.0 tools that are out there so don't worry about looking for anything specific unless I specify what to look for in the assignment outline.

Jenny